Buckner Vein and Aesthetics Showcase
Come and take the tour of Buckner Vein and Aesthetics, the interior design project that captured the vision, functionality, and creativity of this medical, vein and aesthetics practice. The essence and beauty of this project was to give the look and feel of a spa-like environment. This was accomplished by a soothing color palette, inspiration of sustainable materials, and proper placement of accent lighting. Featuring a custom reception desk, that is wrapped in a custom marble décor, enter the patient areas with a directional wavy tile wall and floor up lights, each room has a comfortable feel which will put any anxiety to rest. Please sit back and enjoy the show.
Buckner Vein & Aesthetics specializes in a variety of services for many different conditions such as:
- Vein Disease
- Laser Vein Treatment
- Pelvic Venous Congestion
- Uterine Fibroids
- Thyroid Nodule
- Fallopian Tube Blockages/Infertility
- Botox & Fillers
- Facials & Peels
- Body Sculpting
- Laser Hair Removal
- Hair Restoration
- Chakra Balancing Treatment
- Hormone Therapy
“WHY BUCKNER VEIN & AESTHETICS
- Scott Buckner is a highly qualified, well respected Interventional Radiologist located in the Baltimore/DC area. With 20 plus years of experience, he has made this profession and passion his life’s work.
- At Buckner Vein & Aesthetics, we do more than just diagnose and treat spider and varicose veins. As an Interventional Radiologist, Dr. Scott Buckner receives referrals from other vein practices for second opinions and treatment of the most complex venous problems. These patients are referred to Dr. Buckner due to his extensive knowledge and training focused on the circulatory system. The vascular system is one of the most complicated systems in the body.
- Appropriate treatment of these complex vascular conditions by an experienced Interventional Radiologist can vastly improve patient outcomes and prevent costly hospitalization and long term chronic wound care.” (Buckner Vein Website)