L’IMAGE Design Studio offers three special services for clients who may not be interested in a long-term-commitment, but need the help of experienced professionals to solve specific problems:
- Designer For A Day (or a few hours)
- Personal Home Shopper
- Review of Architect’s or Builder’s Plans and Construction Consultations
Designer For A Day (or a few hours):
Sometimes clients need help with specific aspects of a project, like:
- Choosing paint colors
- Selecting fabric
- Working out a floor plan (for instance, figuring out where to place furniture)
- Selecting tile or creating a tile design
- Determining what kind of window treatment would work well in a room
- Or resolving a design emergency — such as when you’re in the middle of a project and you don’t know what to do next.
Sometimes people hire Designer For A Day when …
- They need another opinion about how to refresh, update, warm up or personalize a room.
- Professionals such as electricians or plumbers are asking questions they can’t answer on their own.
- They want to be guided through a buying situation that overwhelms them — such as choosing kitchen appliances, bathroom fixtures, or tile.
- They’ve just moved and they want to know how to make the most of their existing pieces, or want ideas on what new pieces to buy or have built.
This is a great way to benefit from the expertise of an experienced interior designer without entering into a long-term designer/client relationship. Designer For A Day Gift Certificates are even available for birthdays, anniversaries, and holidays. In fact, our services have been purchased for new homeowners and people who are going through a life change that affects their home (such as marriage, divorce, children moving out, or the birth of new children). If you’d like to find out more about Designer For A Day or purchasing our services as a gift, just give us a call at 410-489-0678 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.